What is moral courage?
And why is it so important for every college student?
In this interview, Norman Fulkerson explains why moral courage is so vital for every Catholic to understand and practice on a daily basis. Mr. Fulkerson is a TFP member, award-winning author and public speaker with 35 years of experience fighting for moral values in the public square. His book, An American Knight: The Life of Colonel John W. Ripley, USMC, highlights the exploits of a Catholic hero who exhibited moral courage to a stunning degree.
This video covers:
- What is moral courage?
- Handling negative peer pressure
- Moral courage in a leftist classroom
- Prof. Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira's moral courage
- Being bold in your moral convictions
- Examples of Col. John W. Ripley's moral courage