Join faithful Catholics in this prayerful petition to cancel Fr. James Martin's lecture at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on Dec. 10, 2021.
Like a wolf in sheep's clothing:
- Fr. Martin tweeted a sacrilegious icon to 299,000 people, showing Our Lady of Czestochowa with pro-homosexual rainbow-colored halo (sacrilege).
- Fr. Martin said Catholics should "reverence" homosexual unions (sin).
- Fr. Martin supports transgenderism for children (child abuse).
- Fr. Martin favors homosexual kissing during Mass (sacrilege against God).
- Fr. Martin said homosexuals should be "invited" to be Eucharistic ministers.
- Fr. Martin welcomed an award from New Ways Ministry, a group condemned by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
In fact, Fr. Martin's push to normalize unnatural vice inside the Church, prompted Catholic leaders to cancel some of his appearances. The Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre disinvited Fr. Martin from speaking at its gala event in New York City and the Catholic University of America also canceled an appearance by the dissident priest at its Theological College.
Sign the prayerful protest.
And share it with friends.
Please be polite yet firm in your correspondence.
Dr. Michael R. Lovell
President, Marquette University
Phone: (414) 288-7223
Email: [email protected]