Tell the University of Notre Dame NOT to hire pro-sin politician Pete Buttigieg
- August 05, 2020
Pete Buttigieg is not a wolf in sheep’s clothing. He is just a plain WOLF because he:
- Supports the Culture of Death (abortion)
- Promotes same-sex “marriage” (he’s “married” to a man)
- Favors transgenderism in the Military
- Publicly undermines Catholic teaching
So please urge the Catholic University of Notre Dame -- with 12,600 students -- to hire a REAL Catholic, not someone who attacks moral values.
In fact, when Buttigieg was on the campaign trail – running for president – he invited a 9-year-old boy onto the stage and encouraged the minor to “come out” as a homosexual.
Nevertheless, the University of Notre Dame decided to hire Pete Buttigieg as a faculty fellow at the Institute for Advanced Study (NDIAS). Meghan Sullivan, director of the institute, praised the decision on Notre Dame News: “I’m thrilled to welcome Pete to the institute and Notre Dame in the coming year,” she said.
- But why is a university named after the most pure Virgin Mary “thrilled” to hire a teacher who attacks the sanctity of God’s marriage?
- How can university officials, including President Fr. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C., agree to hire an individual who favors the killing of innocent preborn babies?
- Who will answer for the souls that might be lost or led astray by Pete Buttigieg’s immoral example that will only help normalize unnatural vice inside Notre Dame’s halls and classrooms?
Sign your peaceful protest now.
Stand up for real marriage.
Share this petition.
More: Premier Catholic University Snubs Church Teaching, Hires Pro-Abortion Homosexual