Satanic rock is bad enough. However, when a Catholic university, called to teach truth and oppose evil, decides to broadcast satanic music, the situation is much worse.
Unfortunately, the student-run WSOU 89.5 FM radio station at Catholic Seton Hall University, owned by the Archdiocese of Newark, has been broadcasting a steady stream of hard rock music, including satanic, blasphemous and anti-Christian titles.
- WSOU 89.5 radio featured “Blacken the Cursed Sun” from the album titled “Sacrament” by the band blasphemously named “Lamb of God.” The cover of the album features a sacrilegious mockery of the Holy Eucharist.
- WSOU 89.5 radio aired “No Light Shall Save Us” by the band Carnifex. Its lyrics are clearly satanic: “Blessed are the damned… This hell is home…” The lyrics continue: “We stole the stars from the sky. From the hand of God to death divine. We stole the light from their eyes. Condemning the world to eternal night.”
- “Make America Hate Again” by the band Thy Art is Murder was another title featured on the “Catholic” radio. Lyrics read: “I want blood, I want chaos… More chaos, more chaos, more chaos…”
- WSOU 89.5 radio played a song called “Necromania” by the group Electric Wizard. The title is bad enough but the macabre piece describes a satanic ritual murder.
- In 2019 WSOU 89.5 sponsored a concert by GWAR, a hellish rock group that calls humanity a “parasitical disease that must be eradicated.” One of the band’s albums attacks Our Lord directly with a song titled “Let Us Slay” whose lyrics state: “We have no need for your crippled Christ… We don't have to hide our genocide… I twist the dagger that's deep in your guts.”
Enough is enough!
Tell Seton Hall University to close down its blasphemous rock and roll station.
Even when rock and roll is not overtly satanic, its dark origins and philosophic DNA is connected to so many evils that bring about spiritual death: occultism, Eastern mysticism, psychedelic drugs, revolt, despair, sin and unbridled license.
Sign your peaceful protest today.
Fight the good fight to save souls.
God bless you!