Urge Catholic College to Cancel Address by Pro-Homosexual Priest, Fr. James Martin
- January 14, 2018
Share This Petition
Join faithful Catholics in this prayerful petition to cancel Fr. James Martin's Commencement address at Catholic Spring Hill College in Mobile, Alabama on May 5, 2018.
According to media reports, Fr. James Martin, S.J.:
- Supports transgenderism for children
- Said that Catholics should "reverence" homosexual unions
- Favors homosexual kissing during Mass (sacrilege against God)
- Tweeted a blasphemous photo of Our Lady of Guadalupe to 169,000 followers (Dec. 12, 2017)
- Received an award from New Ways Ministry, a group condemned by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
Fr. Martin's attempt to promote unnatural vice inside the Church, prompted Catholic leaders to cancel two of his talks in 2017. The Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre disinvited Fr. Martin from speaking at its gala event in New York City.
And the Catholic University of America's Theological College also canceled a scheduled appearance of the straying priest.
Sign the prayerful protest. And share it with friends.