Join faithful Catholics in this prayerful petition to cancel Fr. James Martin's pro-LGBT lecture at Sacred Heart University in Connecticut on January 29, 2019.
Fr. James Martin, SJ:
- Supports transgenderism for children
- Said Catholics should "reverence" homosexual unions
- Favors homosexual kissing during Mass (sacrilege against God)
- Said homosexuals should be "invited" to be Eucharistic ministers
- Received a 2016 award from New Ways Ministry, a group condemned by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Promoted a sacrilegious pro-homosexual "Rainbow Rosary"
- Attacked the purity of Our Lady of Guadalupe
Please sign the prayerful protest. And share it with friends.
It is difficult to understand why the president of Sacred Heart University, Dr. John J. Petillo, while expressing solidarity for the victims of clergy abuse, would allow a priest who promotes the unnatural sin “almost exclusively” responsible for such scandalous abuse to speak on campus.
Addressing the abuse crisis in the Church, Bishop Robert C. Morlino stated:
"There must be no room left, no refuge for sin -- either within our own lives, or within the lives of our communities.... But to be clear, in the specific situations at hand, we are talking about deviant sexual — almost exclusively homosexual — acts by clerics. We’re also talking about homosexual propositions and abuses against seminarians and young priests by powerful priests, bishops, and cardinals. We are talking about acts and actions which are not only in violation of the sacred promises made by some, in short, sacrilege, but also are in violation of the natural moral law for all. To call it anything else would be deceitful and would only ignore the problem further."
Please be polite in your correspondence:
"Not to oppose error is to approve it; and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and, indeed, to neglect to confound evil men -- when we can do it -- is no less a sin than to encourage them." -- Pope St. Felix III