Join faithful Catholics in this prayerful petition to cancel Fr. James Martin's 2019 “Building a Bridge” lecture at Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia on Sept. 17, 2019.
According to media reports, like a wolf in sheep's clothing, Fr. James Martin, S.J.:
- Said Catholics should "reverence" homosexual unions
- Supports transgenderism for children
- Favors homosexual kissing during Mass (sacrilege against God)
- Said homosexuals should be "invited" to be Eucharistic ministers
- Received a 2016 award from New Ways Ministry, a group condemned by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
In fact, Fr. Martin's push to normalize unnatural vice inside the Church, prompted Catholic leaders to cancel some of his appearances. The Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre disinvited Fr. Martin from speaking at its gala event in New York City and the Catholic University of America also canceled an appearance by the dissident priest at its Theological College.
Sign the prayerful protest. And share it with friends.