Urge Salve Regina University to Cancel Talk by Pro-Homosexual Rainbow Jesuit, Fr. Martin
- January 31, 2023
Share This Petition
Join faithful Catholics in this prayerful petition to cancel Fr. James Martin's talk at Salve Regina University in Rhode Island on February 1, 2023.
Like a wolf in sheep's clothing:
- Fr. Martin tweeted a sacrilegious icon to 299,000 people, showing Our Lady of Czestochowa with pro-homosexual rainbow-colored halo (sacrilege).
- Fr. Martin said Catholics should "reverence" homosexual unions (sin)
- Fr. Martin supports transgenderism for children (child abuse)
- Fr. Martin favors homosexual kissing during Mass (sacrilege against God)
- Fr. Martin said homosexuals should "invited" to be Eucharistic ministers
- Fr. Martin welcomed an award from New Ways Ministry, a group condemned by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
In fact, Fr. Martin's push to normalize unnatural vice inside the Church, prompted Catholic leaders to cancel some of his appearances. The Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre disinvited Fr. Martin from speaking at its gala event in New York City and the Catholic University of America also canceled an appearance by the dissident priest at its Theological College.
- Sign the prayerful protest.
- And share it with friends.
Contact page for Salve Regina University:
Please be polite with your phone call to:
Dr. Kelli J. Armstrong
President, Salve Regina University