"From some crack the smoke of Satan has entered the temple of God."
This quote by Pope Paul VI rings so true, especially today when you consider how the Catholic Church is under attack from within by pastors who act like wolves rather than true pastors.
As a wolf in sheep's clothing:
- Fr. Martin supports transgenderism for children
- Fr. Martin said Catholics should "reverence" homosexual unions
- Fr. Martin favors homosexual kissing during Mass (sacrilege)
- Fr. Martin said homosexuals should be "invited" to be Eucharistic ministers
- Fr. Martin promoted a sacrilegious "rainbow rosary"
- Fr. Martin posted a blasphemous attack against Our Lady
For these reasons, please urge Dominican University to host a true Catholic speaker, not Fr. Martin who subverts moral values. His misleading message to Catholic students is this: “Accept homosexuality.”
It's also shocking to see Fr. Martin favor transgenderism for children. Especially now -- as the homosexual movement pushes gender-bending Drag Queen Story Hour in public libraries across the nation for children as young as three.
Not only is Fr. Martin's position at odds with the Bible, but also with natural law, papal documents, the Fathers of the Church, the Catechism of the Catholic Church and countless saints.
By signing this prayerful protest, you will help young souls fight for their Faith.
God bless you.
Please be polite yet firm when contacting the president’s office:
Dr. Glena Temple
President, Dominican University
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (708) 524-6819